Clients | Why Use Definitive?
We had a long think about this and felt it might be a little predictable, not to mention long-winded, to give you all the reasons why you SHOULD use us. So instead we compiled an alternative list for you...
• 15 YEARS+ RECUITMENT EXPERIENCE
5 reasons NOT to use Definitive Recruitment:
1. You like working with big, impersonal agencies.
2. You enjoy having your inbox flooded with CVs, the majority of which don't match your brief.
3. You prefer talking to a different consultant every time you call.
4. You want the recruitment process to increase your workload and your stress levels.
5. You don't value honesty, integrity or even professionalism.
Definitive... recruitment understood...
• BOUTIQUE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY – FRIENDLY APPROACH
• EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF THE COMPLETE ‘IT’ LIFECYCLE
• STOCKLEY PARK (UXBRIDGE) LOCATION – EASY ACCESS VIA M4, M25, M40 and A40
• PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT BASE (START UP, SME AND ENTERRPISE)
• FOCUSSED ON COMMITTED CONTACTS
• QUALITY NOT QUANTITY FOCUSSED
• ALWAYS CONTACTABLE
• 80% OF ALL BUSINESS IS REPEAT
We're NOT different, simply better!
|2013 Sales Promotion for New Customers. See Promotions page.
Pre Sales Consultant - Germany
Seeking a "Pre Sales Engineer" for Germany (Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Köln). c €100k package
Senior TSE - Berkshire
Seeking a Remote Support / troubleshooting experienced Engineer with skills around UNIX, LINUX, WIndows, Networking and Storage (SAN / NAS) to undertake client issues to resolution and knowledgeable with Performance Analysis. to £45k + Bens