Definitive | Client Information
Having listened carefully to the needs of clients over the years Definitive are able to offer a very flexible and tailored approach. We want our personal and professional contributions to become a part of the fabric of your company’s success. Definitive can source most positions upon request be they Technical or Strategy focussed, Consultancy or In-house. You would be dealing with consultants who have a wealth of industry experience covering multiple sectors and various disciplines within each. Our ability to identify the right candidates in the right time frames can be justified by our current existence in today’s economic market place. Our supporting evidence for these markets and functional disciplines offered can only be the References and Testimonials we are able to supply upon request.
- PARALLEL “Mirrored” ACCOUNT MANAGER: If you prefer to only ever deal with a single person that is fine with us. However, at Definitive we will always assign each customer two Senior Account Managers. One is the Primary contact and the second, the ‘Parallel’ contact. The idea being that in all given situations, you may call either, it’s entirely up to you! Either way, I think you’ll be very happy just knowing they are there. We all have a good listening ear and a real passion for our work. We always take ownership in doing what is required to achieve the right result.
- DISCIPLINES & ROLE TYPES: A wide, cross section of disciplines are recruited for our clients. This includes Development, Business / Systems Analysts, Helpdesk, Remote Support (1st, 2nd and 3rd Line), Client Site Support, Systems Engineers / Pre Sales, Professional / Client Services, Solution Sales, Marketing, Project & Programme Management, Directors and board level Executive Appointments. Honestly - you name it, our consultants have supplied it!
- MARKETS / ARENAS: Although we are an IT Recruitment Consultancy, specialist technology markets are also covered. We currently focus on Storage, Security and Virtualisation. However we also supply Telecoms (Fixed / Mobile), CRM and Government / Defence related roles. New and emerging technologies are always looked at with a watchful eye.
- GEOGRAPHICAL COVERAGE: We constantly build a local & regional database, UK wide. We also supply to the more common European locations (Germany, France, Spain, and Italy). Even where we do not, we have access to candidates in most locations, aiming to supply you candidates practically wherever you require them. The UK, Europe and America have been successfully worked in the past and will be again under the ‘Definitive’ banner.
If we cannot help, we will always be honest with you, so please ask if we can before assuming we can’t!
- CHECK IN: Once a contract has been issued by the employer, subsequently signed and returned, we keep track of the candidate and the indicated start date. This ensures that there are no last minute disappointments, and, should there be a change of heart or movement of joining date, we should know at the earliest opportunity enabling all parties to plan around this. On the morning of the designated “start” day, we perform a “Check in” making sure that the candidate arrived on time and all is running smoothly. Again this process can be tailored to your needs; some clients like us to call the candidate on a weekly basis for at least a month after the join date, others would like us to make bi-weekly or monthly calls. The key here is ‘flexibility’ and we would ask what you require us to do.
- UP-FRONT POLICY: All candidates know exactly where their CV’s are being submitted to before they are actually sent. Full permission is gained and we make sure all candidates have all of the information we have regarding the vacancy in question. They also generally receive copies of what we have sent you so no confusion arises.
- TESTING SERVICE: Testing services are available to our clients. If you wish us to perform tests in advance prior to submittal, then this is possible, subject to being able to name registered candidates. Details are available upon request and reviewed on an individual basis in terms of project and time taken vs. costs and man hours.
- REFERENCE SERVICE: As you’d expect, in accordance with EAA the regulations of 2004, we offer a full reference facility on all candidates. This is prior to interview, or formally after an offer of employment and indicated acceptance.
- CONFERENCE FACILITIES: Meeting and conference rooms are available to you and are at our disposal. Our clients can utilise the conference room facilities available within the prestigious Stockley Business Park. These facilities can cater for up to 100 delegates at a time. Meetings, conferences, presentations and even training days can be accommodated.
The prices would include OHP and OHP screen, Flip chart, Pens / Paper, Tea / Coffee and lunch too! Full details are available upon request.
- SALARY REVIEWS & MARKET TRENDS: We offer this service and information on a free basis to all our PSL customers. With over 20 years of recruitment experience between us, we know where to look and how to gain the information we require. We offer a Definitive service constantly watching the market and associated arenas. We can supply information for you at your request on salary levels, how competitive you are positioned in line with your opposition, and the like. We will happily come in and assess your salary benchmarks. Just ask…
- ADVICE: HR & LEGAL ISSUES: If we cannot assist you ourselves, we will always offer to put you in touch with Definitive affiliates or recommended organisations. Generally, these are associated partner companies providing these services at competitive prices, coming to you with our approval.
- REBATE SCHEME: We offer a competitive rebate scheme that we’re sure you’ll consider fair. Where possible we’ll arrange for a replacement rather than a rebate. This is aimed in line with wanting to take ownership of a problem and find the solution.
- TERMS OF BUSINESS: Various options are available. Standard TOB, reduced TOB, volume negotiated, and a selection of alternatives – offers, promotions, and recruitment seasonal sales.